Mountain Stream RV Park FAQs
- Q. Are you open year-round?
A. No, we are open March 15 – Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Q. Do you take long-term or seasonal campers?
A. No, but, we do have discounted weekly rates and campers can stay for up to 28 straight days.
- Q. Do your sites have full hook-up?
A. Yes, every site has full hook-up: 30 or 50 amp, water, sewer, cable TV with 48 channels, Free Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the park.
- Q. Do Big Rigs Fit at Mountain Stream
A. Absolutely! We have all sizes stay here from teardrops to 40+ foot Big Rigs. However, not every site fits large RVs. Call us to be sure about sites.
- Q. How early do you take reservations?
A. We start taking reservations in May for the following year.
- Q. How early should we make reservations?
A. As early as you can. We are sold out nearly every weekend.
- Q. Do you offer discounts?
A. Yes, we offer discounts for Active Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and EMS
We also offer a 7 day discount and a mid-week discount.
- Q. Do you have Tent Camping?
A. No, we have RV sites only.
- Q. What about our Friends and Family who do not have RVs?
A. We do have 2 Brand New RVs and 3 Band New Yurts for rent.
- Q.Do you have minimum reservations?
A. Yes, weekends 2 night minimum and Holidays are 3 night minimum. For the Yurts and RVs there is a 2 night minimum and 3 nights for Holidays.
- Q. Do you allow Pets in the RVs or Yurts?
A. Not at this time.
- Q. Will my cell phone work at the Park?
A. There is no cell service here, however, if you plan allows, you can Wi-Fi enable your phone or use things like facetime.
- Q. How close is the Blue Ridge Parkway?
A. 4 miles
- Q. What makes a Site a Super Site?
A. These are big sites that have special features. For example: Decks over the water, extra wide, more privacy, etc. Each site is unique; these are special sites in the camping world.